Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

To me. Today marks one year that I've been dating my wonderful girlfriend Kelli. While it hasn't always been easy, mostly because I am an exceedingly difficult person to be in a relationship with, it has been happy and fun the whole time, and every day I am in a good mood because I am with her.

I love you more every day, Kelli. I hope to be with you for many more years to come.

My millions of former readers probably love you considerably less, seeing as how I am unable to have a relationship and a blog at the same time. They will just have to deal, I suppose.

5 comments:

a/k/a Nadine said...

Yes, I guess we'll just have to suck it up and be happy for you.

Andy said...

Well, I keep talking about a comeback. Maybe I can make it happen this time.

BerryBird said...

Hey, give us a little more credit. At least us slackers who can't keep up with the blogging either... we understand. Happy (belated) Anniversary!

Kathy Rogers said...

No, we love Kelli. We'll love her even more when she starts her own blog and tells us all the funny stuff you do/say.

Liz Miller said...

Sucking it up, and wishing you a happy anniversary!