Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Funny You Should Mention It

In comments, Casey asked me if I've seen King of Kong, the documentary about the Donkey Kong world record. I haven't yet, but a filmmaker named Kevin Tostado is doing a documentary on Monopoly and the Monopoly tournaments entitled "Under the Boardwalk" and has asked for some background information on the finalists. You can see a teaser, along with an interview with Matt McNally, the reigning Monopoly champion, at www.monopolydocumentary.com.

3 comments:

Kevin T said...

Thanks for the shout out, Andy!

Anonymous said...

I reluctantly admit that the defending champ seems like a decent enough guy.

Maybe you could psych him out with some of Dad's crazy psych-out maneuvers. BWAAAAA-HAHAHAHA!

Andy said...

Thanks for checking out the blog, Kevin.

Casey: When I wrote my email to Kevin about past Monopoly stories, I made sure to include all of Dad's shenanigans and how they warped me into the hypercompetitive jerk I have become.