1. If you say, "I've always wanted to be able to draw a perfect heptagon," people will look at you like you're crazy.
2. If you ever get a quesadilla maker, find out if it prefers certain sized tortillas prior to buying two packs of tortillas.
3. Seriously, can you draw a perfect heptagon? It's hard.
4. If you stop blogging for awhile, people might think you have a social life, when in fact you're just addicted to a video game.
5. Really, the topmost point almost always sticks out funny.
6. If someone spends their "break" sitting in the nurse's station of their assigned unit yelling at patients, and then yelling at patients for arguing with them while they're on their break, no one should ever take that person seriously on how to build a therapeutic environment or establish a good rapport with the clients.
7. Drawing perfect nonagons has no appeal for me whatsoever. Heptagons are the thing, I tell you.