Saturday, January 6, 2007

Brief Respite

I've meant to keep current with this thing and to fill it with every ludicrous thought that comes into my mind, but I've been away from my computer for the past couple days, as AOL Instant Messenger would say. Or rather, I've been at my computer, but only with company here playing some form of delightful video game instead of my usual lonely brooding that results in wasting time online and writing in this blog.

For you see, due to my own ineptitude, I asked for days off this week when I really didn't need them until next week. And thus, I had three days off in a row that coincided coincidentally with Jeff needing to leave his house and get away from it all for awhile. So Jeff has been crashing here on my recliner for the past few days and we've been finding all sorts of hilarious hijinx to engage in. I'd mention them, but I'm sure you'd all just call us dorks. So I'm not.

Today, in addition to calling the hospital to reschedule one New Year's Day, my plans involve watching the tragic drama that will be the Colts playoff game, waiting for Jeff to return, and then more dorky hijinx.

Since Jeff works nights next week, I'll undoubtedly post more frequently.

No comments: