Monday, May 7, 2007

Monday Morning YouTube

Before we get to this week's video, I have a sad announcement. I was reviewing the archives to see if I had used this one before, and I discovered that the video of Celine Dion singing "You Shook Me All Night Long" has been removed. At least we'll always have the memory of it.

Also of note, I'm sick of the way my blog looks. Specifically, I'm sick of those huge gray wastes of space on the sides of the blog proper. I think widening the post space will make my long entries look less terrifying, and it should theoretically be easier than learning how to write more concisely. Also, I want to revamp my labels. I'll probably get to this shortly after I finish my spring cleaning. Sometime around October.

And now, this week's video. Even my YouTube posts are getting too wordy.

1 comment:

Susie said...

Love it! Granted the video won't do much for the apocalyptic nightmares I've been having, but hell -- it's a catchy tune!

I want more details about the trip!