Saturday, February 24, 2007

My Personal House of Glass

Anyone who likes either Avril Lavigne or Sk8er Boi who was offended by that last post should remember that the following cds appear in my collection:

Ace of Base, The Sign
Hootie and the Blowfish, Cracked Rear View
Andrew W.K., I Get Wet
Duran Duran, Greatest Hits
Meat Loaf, Bat Out of Hell
The Essential Neil Diamond

Also, while I've never made a "Top Ten Pop Songs From the 90s" list, I'm guessing if I did, "I Want It That Way" by the Backstreet Boys would make the cut. Not in the top 5, of course, but I think it'd slip in one of the bottom slots.

That should be plenty of ammo for anyone whose music sensibilities I've offended.

2 comments:

BerryBird said...

I just did a "6 weird things" meme, and I was supposed to tag people, but I chickened out. I think I should have tagged you, Andy. You could prolly come up with some really weird shit, judging by your musical tastes anyway. Bring on the weirdness!

Anonymous said...

I own 3 out of 6 of these also :D