Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Gospel of Ice

So what's your favorite lyric from "Ice Ice Baby"? There are many good ones to choose from, but I think I have to go with "To the extreme, I rock a mic like a vandal/Light up the stage and wax a chump like a candle."

I asked Kelli at work for hers, and she instantly replied "Cookin' MCs like a pound of bacon."

If, for some reason, you don't know the lyrics to this one, you can find them here. Also, if for whatever disturbing reason you want to watch the video, well, have at it, and do note that the user who posted this on YouTube uses the handle "myfocusisongod", which amuses me greatly. God and Vanilla Ice. Who is the third member of this holy trinity?

So then. Let's stop, collaborate, and listen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...my husband and I can both pretty much sing the whole song. I think my favorite might be "Word to your Mother." :)