Monday, August 6, 2007

Today's Shirt

Description: 2004 Levi Coffin Days 10K Run

Origin: Got it when I ran in the 2004 Levi Coffin Days 10K Run. Not much of a backstory on this one, really.

Decision: Discard. This one will be difficult to get rid of, since it heavily features green, which is my favorite color, and because I had to run a 10K race on country roads with no shade in sight on a frickin hot day in September. However, it's not as long as I like, and seems too prone to shrinking, so I don't think it cuts it as far as comfort goes. A resident at the hospital will love it, I'm sure.



Also, I don't think I understand the appeal of this blog feature.

2 comments:

BerryBird said...

C'mon, dude, you are kidding right? Pictures of Andy wearing funny shirts... what's not to love?

a/k/a Nadine said...

The sleeves do look a tad short...