Saturday, August 11, 2007

Today's Shirt

Description: White, with three blue squares with cool looking symbols whose significance has been lost on me for the past 15 years or so.

Origin: Nothing special. I think I got it for Christmas one year. Or a birthday. I can't really remember for sure. Really, Christmas and my birthday run together into one big holiday, called Birthmas. Anyways, I got it a long time ago. This is possibly the oldest shirt I own.

Decision: I think it's time to retire this one. I still think the blue squares look pretty cool, but it's feeling a little small, especially around the armpits. It's very billowy these days too, when there's a breeze it poofs way out from my body. It'll be painful to part with such a staple of my life over the past two decades, but I think I'll manage somehow.

No comments: