Friday, August 10, 2007

The Cat Came Back

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Internets, Mr. JJ Flash:



Three things to notice about this picture:

1. JJ is unimpressed with you. You and your lame-o, boring symmetrical face. I think this might be the friendliest he's ever looked though. Disdain and condescension are really his only two expressions.

2. Check that look of steely determination on what's visible of my face. I think that might be the hardest I've concentrated in a long time. I was going to get the perfect picture of this cat, dammit, if it took all night!

3. And while we're there, is that not the suavest mustache anyone has ever seen? No wonder the ladies are now lining up to go out with yours truly. Possible updates to this situation as the week goes on.

3 comments:

BerryBird said...

JJ is awesome, thanks so much for posting a photo. So cute! I was starting to think we were never going to see him.

Nick said...

On the moustache, are you closing in on your goal?

http://www.nndb.com/people/156/000027075/clark-gable.jpg

Andy said...

Nick, that's one high quality comment. Did Clark Gable ever play a musketeer? Because that's how I refer to mine.