Thursday, August 16, 2007

Today's Shirt

Description: Black Michigan District Key Club Convention shirt. Slogan "Hooty hoo and a bag of bling bling"

Origin: Abby gave it to me. She got it at the convention, as she was the Indiana Key Club governor and made appearances everywhere at the time. She said it was too big for her.

Decision: I have very few black T-shirts, mainly because my mom was ideologically opposed to them. ("They're too hot to wear in the summer!") Plus, it has the slogan "Hooty Hoo and a bag of bling bling" written on it. However, if I keep one Key Club convention shirt, it'll probably be "New Jersey will blow you away," so I think this is a giveaway.

1 comment:

BerryBird said...

I have the same opinion of black t-shirts as your Mum, but hooty hoo and a bag of bling bling? That is pretty compelling.